Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Ghost in the Mirror

I have had so many different paranormal experiences. I went to Jerome Arizona which is this haunted mining town. We visited the Grand Jerome Hotel on the hill. After spending a few hours there, we drove back to Cottonwood (The town at the bottom of the hill) to our hotel. We were tired it was me and my two other friends. We each went to go to bed in our own room, and my room became really dark. All of the sudden the TV went on like a static channel, my iphone5 went flying across the room, the water went on in the bathroom sink, the water in the shower went on and the curtains to the window flew open at the same time. For some reason I thought I was imaging it. I shut the water off, picked up my iphone, shut off the TV and closed he curtains. I went and woke up my friend and told him what happened. He said he would sleep in the spare bed next to me in my room. The same exact thing ended up happening 2 more times in the room, and he couldn't believe it. He was Spanish, so he started praying in Spanish and it seemed to stopped so we thought we would try to sleep. All night I could hear something or someone walking around my bed. And then it would scream in my ear right as I fell asleep, "HEY!" It happened over and over. I would wake up and scream. Finally around 6 AM, it was like it left and we were able to sleep. But I think it followed me home back to Denver. I think sometimes he still comes around. I have photos of it in the mirror standing behind me in several photos if you want to see them. It almost looks like a skeletal guy wearing a "Jason" mask. Its terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment