Thursday, July 23, 2015

Check my credentials- I know what I'm talking about

So I became aware of something that I forgot existed today. Which is a little something called "haters."

If anyone has had an over abundance of haters it is me.

Why don't we start with the three girls that held me down in high school and stabbed me with a pencil. 
Or what about the time that I was featured on "The Soup" or "E! Entertainment" because they took a clip from my episode of Paranormal Challenge that was a shot of me talking about feeling the energy- they decided to take the clip, re write it and feature it with a voice over about my "flatulence" and not eating Taco Bell before an investigation.

If there has been someone in this world that has been chewed up and spit out alive, its me. So by now I have no problem putting people in their place and setting them straight. Especially when it comes to the paranormal. A previous blog I wrote about "demons" had been featured nationally by many people because I was sick of seeing all of these paranormal shows, and the first thing out of their mouth is, "its a demon..." PLEASE!  No it isn't always a demon!

Anyway. If someone is spurting outladish information, when clearly they are ignorant or uneducated on the topic of paranormal of course I am going to call their bluff. I have been doing this for too many damn years professionally. And if there is anyone that has tough alligator skin- its me. 

Today I ran into a stranger. We had a confrontation. His response to my educated answer was "Wow you are exactly how everyone describes you." Well of course I asked him, "How exactly people describe me..." And he didn't have an answer. BUT I CAN SURE GIVE YOU ONE ABOUT MYSELF.

If you have heard that I am outspoken... YOUR RIGHT
If you have heard I am not afraid to speak my mind... YOUR RIGHT
and last but not least if you have heard that I don't take shit from people... DING! Your right on that too.

I have bigger fish to fry. I do not care what people think of me, but if you are in my presence and I have years of paranormal education on you, and you spert out something wrong or stupid... I will correct you. And honestly- I don't care if you like me or not. Join the club. Either side. I will tell you this-

I have many more people like me vs. dislike me. And all of the people that dislike me- only dislike me for a couple of reasons. Either they think I shouldn't be so outspoken and somehow that makes me a bitch- or they are intimidated by me. 

This world is full of people. There are good people in this world, and there are bad people in this world. I choose to live my life to the fullest and I will not be bullied as an adult or be bullied for the things I love like Fashion and the Paranormal. 

The End, I just hope there is someone out there that I can inspire to have an attitude "To ultimately be your full self without regret, and live life un-apologeticlly."

No comments:

Post a Comment