Monday, January 16, 2012

Do ghosts really push people?

Zak Bagans says there are entities living in his "Dungeon." He says the first ones that arrived were from his first investigation at Bobby Mackeys. Also from the ritual in Salem when he summoned in the Succubus with the witch.

First of all. I don't have a dungeon in my house. I would never have a dungeon in my house. And when something follows me home I make sure it knows real quick how unwelcome it is. 

Zak says pots and pans have been know to move by themselves in his house. Doors slam shut. And the latest claim, he was pulled out of bed at 5 AM onto the floor by unseen forces. 

Your question for me, "Do you believe these things happened?"
My answer, "Absolutely."

So many people say the same thing to me. "How do you do it?" 

I can't say I blame anyone for being afraid of the unknown. Even the toughest ghost hunter becomes fearful at times. I have been in places where I have screamed. I have been in places I have cried. I have even been in places I felt like I needed to run. Unfortunately sometimes if you take off running you could severely get hurt considering you are in the dark unable to see where you are running to. What does this mean? You stay put. Even if you think you should have worn a diaper.

March of 2011. 

Lord Dunraven. From the Stanley Hotel. He harbors in room 407. He is an intimidating man in life, as he is in death. He has made contact with me several times. He doesn't like me, but that's okay because I don't like him. I used to think he came home with me after investigations. Until finding out, it wasn't him all along. Long story short I found out about a particular incidence that occurred at the Stanley Hotel only about 2 years ago.
There was a room on fourth floor (the room number I will leave nameless, as they do not let any guests stay in this room). There was a man that stayed here. I am not allowed to share any details about the death. I can't even share his name. He committed suicide. It was said he was possessed when the suicide happened in the hotel. Its marked the most recent death at the Stanley. 

I have photos of him in my closet in MY house. He manifested in this particular area. Though, we do not think its the man that died, we believe it is the "thing" that killed him. As, we do not believe it is from this world. He walked up and down my stairs at night. He scratched on my wall. Sometimes I could even hear him breathing as if he was standing behind me. This was my first attachment. At night things got worse. For months I would only sleep during the day. I would have nightmares if I did sleep at night. And the light was always on. But it didn't matter if it was light or dark, he was still there. After confirming he was in my house through response of an EVP session it started to consume me. And soon I realized, at night he would stand over my bed to watch me as if he was my caretaker. This went on for months and months. I wrote a prior blog about it. Read it if you haven't. I need to write another one with more detail about him. Rather then just an attachment. Maybe for a future blog I will keep that in mind. From March to May. I realized I was now under severe oppression. Which is the stage before Possession. I was feeling his emotions. I felt lonely when he was gone. And after all the months I wanted him out of my house, now I didn't want him to leave. I can't even begin to explain it. And it sounds delirious. But its the truth. Finally at the end of May Aaron my co-founder and I blessed the house. He never came back into my house again.


September, 2011. Bobby Mackeys. Wilder Kentucky.
Scarefest was amazing. So I decided since I was in Lexington, Wilder was only about an hour drive away. I put in a call to Wanda. She explained to me She wouldn't allow me to come in and that she only showed the property Monday though Friday. And at this time was when I dropped my name and that I had been on Paranormal Challenge. She is very god friends with Zak, so suddenly she changed her mind and agreed to allow me to come up. 

First of all. I had seen Aaron and Zak earlier that day. I wanted to tell them so bad I was going to Bobby Mackeys, but I knew if I did they were going to tell me not to go. And then I would get a lecture on how dangerous it was, and that it ruined Aarons marriage and blah blah blah. I already knew what they were going to say. SO I didn't mention it. And I went on my merry way to little Wilder Kentucky. 

I pulled up to the parking lot to what it felt as a surreal moment. This is supposed to be the big cheese of all haunts. This is the place that changed lives. Dark things lurk in here. But of course, I never experienced it. I mean I took their word for it. SO I went in with caution. I started walking into the building to met Wanda and my anxiety started to raise. I was taking mental notes of energy levels and body reaction to outside of the building verse inside the building. I walked inside and it felt like I stepped into outer space. In fact I admire Wanda for being able to work there everyday for the past 10 years. There is the famous sign hanging from the top of the wall. Stating it is a condemned haunted location though the State of Kentucky. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Of course all I could think to myself was a four letter word. Starting with F and ending with a K.
She made me sign a release form stating that I was not pregnant. Pregnant women have been pushed and hurt by unseen forces. They will not allow anyone to enter the premises with a bun in the oven. They even gave a waitress that works there a temporary sabbatical because she was pregnant. She wasn't to come back to work until after she delivered. 
We went to a room on the top floor. Know as the "head gangsters apartment." His bowling trophies are still on the walls. Including various other belongings. This is the man that doesn't enjoy women. Especially pregnant women. And I will tell you what. He didn't like me. He followed me around that place like he was ready for me to leave. He didn't like my energy output. A strong woman, without an ounce of weakness and he couldn't scare me out of his establishment. He was pissed.

I saw where Johanna was found dead on the catwalk. I actually went up there. The air was heavy and it felt so sad. I felt as if I needed to hug whoever was up there. 

I investigated the main stage where mysteriously the mic and PA system kept kicking on by itself. It was actually pissing Wanda off. Finally she looked at the stage and said, "I'm not turning it off again, so if you want it on and thats what you want then so be it."

I felt other things else where. But to me it felt like there was a party going on that never ended. They were minding their own business and I should mind mine. 
Now it was time for the basement. Walking though to get to the other side was interesting. It sounded like people running from us, like when a person turns a light on to watch all the roaches scram.

Finally we got to the room where Zak and the Bishop had the possession. They call this room, the "room of faces." Faces have appeared over time though the paint in the walls. And this room made me ill.

They still had the table with the candelabra that the Bishop and Zak sat at. And for some reason this room made you feel not alone. Some one was watching us and it or "they" were not human. And as bad as I wanted to run out I stayed. I needed to encounter this for information and for my research. 

After a long day I headed back to Lexington. My dad was at the hotel. He knew where I had went. He is a believer. But he never has had an experience. At about 4 AM. he and I both woke up to the sound of someone knocking at our hotel room door. We weren't going to answer it either way. Not at 4 am anyway. We both tried to drift back to sleep assuming it was someone at the wrong hotel room. About 15 minutes later we woke up to a screech in our hotel room. I was watching with my own eyes this TV (The old box style tv's about 42 inches) moving on the dresser! My dad watched it and just started cursing up a storm. He told the ghost to get the f**k out of our hotel room. Dad eventually drifted back to sleep. I knew I had to because we had a long day in the morning. I had to drive him to Nashville and fly back to Denver. At about 5, I was asleep and felt my neck burning. I opened my eyes and realized there was a man in my face! Except when I sat up to see where he had gone no one was in the room. The bathroom light started flashing on and off. And I broke into silent tears. I didn't want to wake my dad up. So I texted my mother and we started praying over the phone. Now remember. I have never gone to a day of church in my life. I haven't even read the bible. But I do know, that when its time to call for a higher power, it does work. Sometimes in life we as humans are not cable of helping ourselves. Even if we think we can. Finally the lights stopped flashing. I calmed down, and it seemed like he had left. My mother asked what he looked like. And I can still see his face in my mind. He was dark skinned, very Italian. Round face, and with dark facial hair. He had a bandana on and was wearing a black and white pin stripped suite. I just realized this was the gangster from Bobby Mackeys. And he followed me home. I could only comprehend he thought I was one of the "Dancers" from the club and he followed me wondering why I left "work." Except that its 2011. And Its not the 1900s when the gangsters owned it. 

Now calm. I had forgotten why I had woke up. My neck was still burning and I finally felt safe enough to get up to go look in the mirror. Where I laid asleep my cross was sitting on my neck. Where my cross was, my neck had been scratched and started to bubble up in welts. I took photos. My mother burst into tears. She told me I was dangerous for enjoying this demonic play with a devil. But she still loved me, and she was proud of my for having a gut of steel and a heart of gold. 

The next day I had to say goodbye to my dad. I was pretty torn up. As he lives in Florida. So all day I was an emotional wreck. But on the bright side I was only hours away from being back home to Denver in my own bed. Peace of mind. Or so I thought...

I was home by dinner. My aunt and mother picked me up from the airport. And I started getting these head aches the minute I stepped off the plane. It wasn't even a head ache it was like these jolts of energy going though my head. After a few hours I was more pissed off about it then I was hurting. I took a nap. And by the end of the night I started to prepare evidence because Aaron was coming over the next day for review. When all of the sudden something came from behind me sending this surge though my body so hard that it physically made me stand up. The only way I can describe it is have you ever crewed on foil? Or bit into a piece of ice with a bad tooth?

This thing was piercing. It made my vision go burly, I thought I was going to barf and all of the sudden it went away. This is the first night in September, I would begin to have nightmares on a nightly basis. The next day I called Peggy, LPP's psychic to see if she could pick up on anything around me or who this was. When all of the sudden I am explaining to her events and she starts screaming on the phone, "BEHIND YOU BEHIND YOU! HES BEHIND YOU!" 
Before I even had time to turn around and see what she was talking about I had this horrible surge of energy go through me once again. Here came the head ache. Here came the sick stomach. Here came the blurry vision. 

Now lets analyze this for a minute. If you were on the phone with ANYONE and they started shouting behind you behind you! It is going to put u in a state of shock. No matter who you are, your going to freak out. But then to feel them behind you but not be able to see them? Yeah, some days I want to quit :)

He still comes to visit me. I know when its him. He is the only one that makes me feel that way. And when hes around I always have nightmares, because I can see him in my dreams. He tried to scare me in these nightmares, but he never can. He is very displeased with me being a strong woman. He never will either. I am not weak minded. And I stay strong spiritually. He will never get what he wants. 

In Jerome.

I was investigated the morgue. Aaron and Gerson were freaked out and would barley move. I took off for one corner of the room without them and without a camera. Something drew me in that direction.Ya big mistake, because it walked around pulling my hair until we left the morgue. And I will proudly say I screamed every time it happened :) Your telling me if you were in the dark and something unseen was pulling your hair you wouldn't scream? Ya right. Well good for you them. Because when I get touched, I'm a wuss. 

My conclusion is this.
For an entity to be so forceful to physically harm someone takes a lot of energy. Though my findings, demons have much more power then just a regular dead person. Also, things from different worlds, summoned in by witchcraft or black magic seem to be very powerful. But then once in a while, you get you occasional pissed off ghost that has no idea they are dead, and uses that energy to be harmful. They are on a completely different frequency then you and me. So for them to even talk though communication they basically have to scream through digital recorders in order for us to hear them. But them you have devices like a PX or a ghost box which they love. Because the PX device they can manipulate the energy in the air into words. And a ghost box scans through frequencies that are on their level so its easy for them to communicate with us.

Have I ever had a demon follow me? No. Does Zak Bagans have one following him? I think its highly likely. I have had multiple psychics tell me Zak has one hanging on his back. They believe its something like a succubus. I have no idea though. I can't see these things. There are times you will be hanging out with Zak and its like something snaps and he isn't himself. But I have no idea what that means. Zak thinks he has things living with him. He thinks some times they travel with him too. He claims at times he wants to get his house blessed, and then he never does it. Yes he is my friend, but I think it is like me when I was under oppression. He is used to these things harboring in his home. He is less and less afraid of them. In his book he talks about how he will not have friends over, and his dating life has been put on hold because of it. These things tend to like to mess with girls he brings in. I love Zak hes a great guy. But until he is ready to rid these things of himself and his life, no one can help him by giving him holy water. And if someone tries to tell him hes under oppression he will laugh in their face. I did with my mom and Aaron my co-founder. I didn't want to detach myself because it was manipulating my thoughts and my emotions. Zak has had these things in house house a lot longer then I did. Its going to take him more time and only his very close friends and family will be able to help him though it. 

I have been scratched. I have felt things. You body is your best tool. And like any skeptics in the world, I didn't believe until My first experience. But if you block it out. And if you don't want to believe, then just that will happen. You cannot peak at the paranormal and close the door. Once the door it open it will never close. Your in it for life. It consumes you. You eat, breathe, and sleep... the dead. 

What was my quote you all heard for myself of "Paranormal Challenge?"

"Some people can dance, Some people can sing...
I just happen to be able to communicate with the dead..." -Krystal Heimbach, 
Lead Investigator from Living Proof of the Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment